Honey & Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving: 4 people
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons of Holy Hive Honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Rosemary to taste
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Add the pealed and cubed sweet potatoes, melted coconut nut oil, bee honey powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper to a large bowl and Todd to coat the sweet potatoes.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are fork tender.
Enjoy and share your recipes with us! #holyhivehoney